Thursday, August 21, 2008

On house hunting

Well, I've finally stopped my obsessive TiVo-ing of House Hunters on HGTV. And yes, after moving nine times in eight years, we're FINALLY house hunting ourselves (minus the cameras). All I've got thus far is.......

When in doubt?

Drink. And drink, a lot.

Of course, don't forget to read a few books to the kiddos, tuck them into bed, walk down and pass the left over mess from dinner. Let your yapping chihuahua in from the back yard as not to disturb the neighbors. Then, with a feral twinkle in the eye, wildly lunge for the wine cabinet, crack open a bottle of wine with a mandatory minimum alcohol content of 14.5 percent by vol. And just for effectiveness sake, have at least two bottles available, people! Open bottle(s) and enjoy!

Yeah, that's all I got right now on house hunting. I'll get back to ya later.

No comments: