Monday, July 30, 2007

Which is C? Which is L?







A little Pop quiz for the readers....do you know which is L? What about C? Take a guess.

Answer: Chloe was six months in the top picture with the white dress on and in the picture below that Chloe was around five months. The bottom picture is Libby, taken recently, and she's four months. (I couldn't decide which picture to put up of Chloe so I did both.) They really do favor quite a bit- even more than these pictures show- Our little Twinkies.

I haven't been blogging recently because we've been busy with house guests and enjoying the summer weather. We're headed off to Washington D.C. tomorrow and I haven't packed a thing yet. I plan to get back to blogging regularly after this little trip to D.C. We're going to stay three nights and we'll celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary there. Which means just going out to eat - but I heard they have some stellar restaurants in the city so that's a plus. They also have some great museums and a zoo close to our hotel so maybe I'll try to brave it alone with the girls while hubby is in his conference and go to the zoo and stuff with the girls. Off to pack!



No comments: