Sunday, August 5, 2007

DC Trip!


Capitol Building
Chloe on the driving tour
Jefferson Memorial
Room Service!
Me and the girls
Daddy and the girls





Just a few pictures from our little trip. We were there Wed through Sat - A lot of room service and movies! We watched 'Night at the Museum'- very cute. We met some friends from law school for dinner. (Wonderful food everywhere!) Chloe's fave thing was the hotel pool, of course. It was nice to get away for awhile. We'll probably go back when the girls are a little older so we can do more tourist-y stuff. I already miss the room service.

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to me and hubby! Kiss Kiss.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!

I can't believe I'm actually jealous of toddlers. I've never been to DC. They have room service there? I'm totally going now. Great pics!

Mike

Kimberly Lightfoot said...

Thanks! I love your blog, by the way. Thanks for the comment. :)