Monday, May 14, 2007

Girly-Girls Dishin'




Hi. It's me, Elizabeth Claire (a.k.a. Libby). These are my latest pictures; aren't I adorable? That's me and my sis, Chloe, hanging-out in her bed. And above that is me surrounded by a bunch of poofy pink stuff. And mommy just had to put that big bow in my hair and dress me up in a sun dress. I guess I'd better get used to this frilly girly-girl stuff because today my big sister put a crown on me and dressed me up as a butterfly princess and, of course, she was the kitty-kat princess. Prrrrr. ( But Mommy forgot to get pictures of this. Shame on you, Mommy!) I also got to hang-out in my big sister's room. This was where she crowned me The Butterfly Princess of all the land. What did we do, you ask? Oh, just your everyday gossip between princesses. We dished, y'all. It was great bonding time.

No comments: